Wednesday 9 May 2007

update





Well it has been almost a month since I wrote anything here, but Life has been busy. Cory wanted help with pillow cases and cushions for her bedroom. Jill moved and needed help cleaning and unpacking. I went quilting one Saturday and spinnning last Saturday. DH STILL has my car as the truck still isn't fixed................... not that I want to go anywhere most days. It is just nice to know I can go if I want..................quirky right. Oh yes my friend Molly and I went to Ikea one day and then to the pub with my DD and her friends. I spent the night at Cory's but Molly went home. We are both invited to go again with them.
Time will tell although she is talking about having a girls night at her house..................
So after a lot of static from several friends I have added new photos. Shelby even modeled the pink scarf with a smile on her face. (Please take note Sharon and Gail) I finished 2 bookmarks and a shawl. The shawl was designed by Jeannie Townsend .

I still have about 10 knitting projects to finish and numerous quilting projects.....................we won't talk about the mess my craft room is in. I will have to break down and do the laundry. DH likes to have clothes to wear when he goes out.

Fibrefest at Abbotsford this Friday and Saturday................going both days if all goes well. Lots of fibre to feed my addictions.....yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment