Monday 24 March 2008

my new stash additions


This is the wool/silk/alpaca fibre I won at Fibre fest. It is one of those bags you put your hand in and can't get it out so the bag has to go home with you ............................. LOL.................... my DD just rolls her eyes when I say things like this but what does she know. She doesn't spin.


This is some of the fibre I bought on the retreat. I am attracted by colour.................. can you tell. From left to right there is (1) wool/silk/angora, (2 )merino to ply with some I already have that is rather tweedy, (3) more of #1 (4) hand-dyed super-wash merino with some nylon to spin for socks (5) flax.



This was my gift from the gift exchange. The mug has gone into the bag I take to guild meetings so I remember to take one.










This is the lovely case Doris made and it has my circular needles in it. Doris is a really talented, lovely, generous woman.

I still have a couple of this to photograph so will add more pictures in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment