Wednesday 12 November 2008

two days in a row

Do you believe it??? I am posting on this blog two ....................... yes 2 days in a row. I really don't have anything to say. I have had breakfast, one cup of coffee, read my e-mail and knit 1/2 row on the Teddy Bear dress so far today. Oh yes I talked to Gail on the phone twice. I really need to get my rear-in -gear and do something like dishes, laundry and vacuuming. ( I do make my bed every day)


20 minutes later

I have brought in the garbage can and the mail, put clothes in the dryer, sorted the laundry, hooked up the dishwasher and made the bed. Now it is time for a second cup of coffee. OH SH?!#T......................... I haven't taken my pills..........

5 minutes later

Took my pills and took photos of the bear and her dress and my new siggy from Elly in Scotland. Talked to Gail again. We are trying to remember sometime and we are getting close.








No comments:

Post a Comment