Thursday 7 May 2009

OH OH

I guess I didn't get back to label photos or write about the retreats .................................... Let's see what excuses can I come up with :-
1) my daughter eloped and got married in Mexico
2) the weather has been so nice I have been working in the yard and garden and have been too stiff and sore to type.
3) I have been busy doing housework - scratch that one. If you read this blog you know I don't do house work. Although I have been clearing off chairs in the living room.......... just in case someone might want to sit in one of them This was good until DGD came and left stuff every where.
4) would you believe me if I said I was working at organizing THE ROOM ........................... hum ....................... probably not. (Actually I did organize the sweaters I have bought for recycling into yarn as I have a friend who knows some people who will unravel them for me.)
5) I have been spinning - well not really............... spinny maybe.
6) I have been madly knitting to finish projects. ( This one might be good except the only thing I have finished is the shawl from the pattern I am testing.) I do have about a dozen UFO's some of which are slowly progressing.
7) I have been too busy looking after dogs as we had DD dog while she was getting married. How many of you would believe this one???
8) I have been doing dishes and laundry but I doubt you would believe that has filled my days.
9) I am too lazy to write on my blog?
10) I am just bloody minded and didn't feel like it?

Well there are 10 excuses ...................... pick which ever one works for you.

Should I go back and label the photos or just leave them be. Most people can figure out which is the spinning retreat and which is the quilting retreat.

Oh I thought of another reason I didn't update my blog. I have been hand piecing quilt blocks that I need to send to a couple of people. I only have 2 more to finish.

I am sitting here is my rocking chair, wrapped in the shawl Sheila made for me, listening to Julia's Harp music and life is good.
Here is a couple (or5) photos of the Bride and Groom.






No comments:

Post a Comment