Sunday 15 June 2014

Wicked

Last night I went with Lisa, Sherri, Tracey, Margaret and Jeanette to see the play "Wicked" at the Queen E theatre. What a great performance and the singing was wonderful. I had to quit clapping at the end as my hands hurt too much. This is the story of the Wicked Witch in the "wizard of Oz".
Margaret and Jeannette picked me up and we all met at Lisa's house for drinks and a lovely dinner.  Taxis to and from the theatre so no worries about drinking wine. All in all it was a wonderful night. Thank you my friends.

On the home front things are fairly quiet but probably now that I have said that they won't be,  Murphy hangs around here a lot.  Elizabeth wants me to go outside and race with her.  She has shown me how to run pretending I am on a horse.  Needless to say I am not galloping along the front sidewalk with her.

We saw Shelby twice last week which was very nice.  Oh oh must go I hear them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment