Tuesday 9 December 2014

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs .....................

Elizabeth and I watched this movie two weeks ago and every day since.......................... Her Papa let her watch it 6 times on Saturday. I swear she knows it all by heart now..........

Today Cory took me for a spa day.  We had facials, hot wraps, 90 minute massages and pedicures.  We both came out of there totally relaxed and nothing hurt .......... It was marvellous and my skin feels fabulous.  What a lovely present.

Jill and the girls came over on Monday and made a Birthday dinner for me, plus I got new slippers, a stand for my IPad, chocolates, a Christmas craft kit, earphones and a box of wooden matches.......

Tomorrow is knit night and Gail is taking me for a Birthday dinner...................we are going to eat dessert first.  This always confuses the wait staff,  so much fun.

Yesterday both sisters and one brother phoned ............ I think I will phone my youngest brother so he can wish me Happy Birthday.  Lots of wishes on Facebook and my son phoned on Sunday.  It has been a very lovely Birthday this year.

Now I am going off to bed and hopefully will be able to finish my book.  Tomorrow is Library day as I didn't get there today..  Good Night All.

No comments:

Post a Comment