Saturday 1 August 2015

A sad time,

Yesterday we lost an amazing wonderful Lady.  Bill's Mother past away age 96.  She was my friend and the best Mother-in-Law anyone could want. We will all miss her very much.
Mum was born in England and trained as a teacher. She met and married Bill's Dad during WWII. They had three children, Bill, Karen and Mick (they were twins).  After the war they moved to Vancouver, Canada and then to Bridge Lake in the Caribou.  There she and Dad built and ran a guest ranch. She also taught school in the one room school there.  Later she taught school in Kamloops at Tranquil School. After they sold the ranch  they moved to Victoria and then Mill Bay.
I can't finish the story right now and there is so much I left out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss! I know the value of a wonderful MIL, as I have one myself. I am SO not ready to lose her!

    ReplyDelete