Friday 21 September 2018

At the airport

It is 7:40 and we are sitting in the airport waiting for our flight.  I have been up since 4:30 but if you don’t count the half hour of sleep I had last night I have been up since 9:00am  yesterday.  Cory, Aaron and I watched "Under the Tuscan Sun" until 11:30 and then went to bed. At 2:00 am I was still awake.  I did fall asleep for about half an hour , then Cory came in saying it is time to get up......... I woke up from that dream and couldn’t get back to sleep.  Hopefully I can sleep 💤 on the plane.
I finally decided on what knitting to take and whether or not I would take a spindle or two.  So I have three knitting projects and one orgasm to spin.  I may not do any of them. But if I didn’t bring anything I would have needed something.

Aaron is supposed to text me the picture he took of Cory and I at the air port so I can post it here
Well that’s it for now. Cory is on a business call so I might knit or something.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a pleasant flight and can catch some zzzzs. Looking forward to stories and pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your updates. Have an amazing vacation, my dear Friend ! Hugs.....g

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete