Tuesday 10 July 2007

Monday -I think

Well Sharon is NAGGING me again because I haven't written anything lately. You would think I was retired........Sharon- Even retired people are busy you know. I have to have the odd nap.....do some TV watching..... drink coffee with DH....... I have started a new knitting project ................I know, I know, I said I was doing UFOs this year but that was quilting. I don't have nearly as many knitting UFOs. Anyway this is a lace shawl from an internet group and I need to find the name but later.
I am testing quilt blocks for Sandy at Sundrop Designs. I have done four blocks and there should be more coming soon.
I still have 2 pairs of socks almost finished ......... will finish them this week.
THE ROOM is still being worked on. I seem to be down to small things that got put in baskets because I didn't know where else to put them Maybe I don't really need them. Lisa says I should have a garage sale and anything that doesn't sell I can then give to Canadian Diabetes next time they are picking up in our area. Maybe I will you never know.
Shelby had a sleep over on Saturday so her Mum could go out. We had a good time as usual. I returned the dog to Cory last week as he needed a flea bath...... Grandmothers don't do flea baths.
This past weekend I mowed the lawn, actually did some house work, had friends over for dinner and Mah Jong. Well it is now 12:48 am and I am going to bed. Photos tomorrow maybe.
spinquilt: Monday -I think

No comments:

Post a Comment