Wednesday 5 March 2008

I FOUND THE KNIVES

I have been moving them almost everyday since we moved in. There was a very large gift bag in the laundry room that contained assorted last minute items from the move. There was a box in it that I thought contained more of Bill's stuff. Every time I went out the back door I would move this bag over in front of the dryer. When I went to use the washer or dryer I would move the bag back over in front of the back door. Today I decided to take the stuff out of this bag and get it out of the way...........I have only been moving it back and forth for a MONTH now.......................... so I pull out this long skinny box and think ...... now what the heck is this ..................... something else he bought on e-bay right........................WRONG...........I turn it over to look at the other side of the box and it says......................... KNIVES, VERY SHARP.......................... Do I feel foolish.
Haven't done too much unpacking this week as we have Shelby staying with us. This having to get up in the morning, make breakfast right away and make her lunch is different. I am glad I don't have to do that every day ........... been there , done that ................ for many years. She is definitely her mother's child and just as stubborn. That must come from the male side of the family....... not me................LOL.
DD#1 is feeling somewhat better but still sore. Haven't heard the CT scan results maybe tomorrow.
Off to Fibre Fest this Saturday............ I don't need any more fibre..........I don't need any more fibre......I don't need any more fibre.............. BUT .It doesn't hurt to look and fondle.
Went to Wednesday Night Sock Knitting, I am still working on the same pair of socks that I was 2 weeks ago, Lovely Opal yarn in soft, not quite pastel colours.
Well it is now 11:15 p.m. I probably should go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooo - we know you found the knives. Did you lose yourself???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting tired reading about the knives, get your rear in gear and do some writing...pleeeeease...

    ReplyDelete