Monday 31 March 2008

My other purchases and my "Mystic Light " Shawl

This is roving I bought to spin up for a wild pair of socks.













I bought this fibre because I couldn't resist the colours ............................. they are gorgeous.


Some more sock yarn .................. Your can never have enough sock yarn.......... right!!!!!!!!









This is the first clue done for the " Mystic Light Shawl" KAL. This yarn is a re-cycled yarn composed of 38% wool, 35% rayon, 15% nylon, 10% silk, 2% cashmere.It is lovely and soft. The colour is not right in the photo as it is really brighter green. It makes me think of the sunlight on spring leaves.










I am starting to plan what I need to take with me on the weekend as I am going to a quilting retreat Thursday to Sunday. I need extra time to find everything. It will be nice to have a few days without someone asking me to find something, get them something or do something for them ............ no meals to prepare , no dishes to do, no house to clean. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new stash items!!!! Your Mystic Light is looking great. I try to help every KAL addict in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete