Tuesday 1 April 2008

I found this in my stash




but I don't know what to do with it. It is rayon, thick and thin and I have 9 one ounce balls at 150 each. This is the label but the colour is not really good for me so if anyone has any suggestions they will be gratefully accepted.









This Dragon clock was an Easter Present from Jill and Shelby. I love it and will put it with my Dragon collection when I eventually get them unpacked.









These lovely blocks arrived in the mail from Mary Jo and I love them. They are absolutely gorgeous. I am doing these blocks with black sashing and the quilt should be stunning, thanks to all my cyber friends who traded siggies with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, sorry it's been so long since I have left a note. I have been silently keeping up.

    If the rayon is a sturdy yarn make mesh market bags out of it. I bet you could get 4 or 5 out of what you have. Give them to friends and famliy to reduce their plastic bag consumption!

    ReplyDelete