Friday 16 May 2008

Tests and Knitopia

Yesterday I went to the Dr. for my medication and thought I should talk to him about getting my pap smear done as it as been awhile. Turns out a while is 5 years.....................oops ................................ I told him time just seems to slip away on me. His comment "five years is more of a gallop" ................................. Okay so first he wants me to have these tests done. I have to fast for them so yesterday morning I get up (no coffee) and head for the lab (with my knitting). THREE vials of blood and then they want me to pee in this medium sized pill container. At least that's the size it looks to me. Now the MAN before me got a container that looks like a SMALL CUSTARD DISH with a lid ........................... what is with this. The ones that can aim get the wide container and the ones that can't get this pill bottle thingy .............................................. Is there some perverse logic behind this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can ANYONE please explain this to me??????????????????

Last night was fibre night at Knitopia. Four of us from the Wednesday Night Knitters went, Gail and Kathy bought new sock yarn. Sharon and I refrained but it was difficult. It was a fun evening and I did some knitting on DH's socks which never seem to get any longer.

Today I am going to do clue one of the Slow Bee Mystery ........... well I am going to start it. The day is warm and sunny so I want to get some yard work done. The back lawn needs mowing and Shelby wants to plant some seeds.

Photos of my Mystic Light shawl on my usual model. She was bribed to do this. I am letting her come to our house today instead of going to the airport with her Mother to drop someone off

1 comment:

  1. A physio should be able to aim & shoot into anything just by moving a leg or twitching a muscle . . . .

    Oh, nice shawl by the way.

    ReplyDelete