Tuesday 12 August 2008

I think I am loosing it............

I was to bottle wine at 10:45 on Monday so today I haul bottles out of the shed, wash them, load them in the car, drop Shelby off at home and head for the wine shop. I am 4 blocks away when it occurs to me that today may not be Monday. Phone DH and say "Is today Tuesday?" It is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I phone the wine shop and apologize profusely. They give me 4:00 today so I will be off this afternoon to really bottle wine. Hopefully I will remember.
Why am I so scattered ................... I have been busy, haven't even written here. The first weekend in August we had an ABBA dinner at Sherri and Larry's on Saturday, friends for dinner on Sunday. Family dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday night Knitting, This past Saturday I got up at 5:00 to catch the bus to the Quilt show in Seattle, then to dinner afterwards............. we laughed so hard my sides ached. It is amazing they didn't throw us out as we were very noisy. The table next to us wanted what we were drinking as they said we were having so much more fun then they were. I have put pictures in my webshots album from the quilt show. That is the photos I took before the batteries died. I really must remember to charge my batteries .........................In more ways than one.....LOL.
Sunday was an ABBA "Lunchy-dunchy" thing as one couple couldn't come the week before. In between this I am madly knitting away at my Slow Bee 1, cleaning house, doing laundry, and sorting in my craft room ...................... yes you read that correctly. I have been working out there. Lisa is going to organize some of the gals to come over and take everything out of the room, sort it and put it back in an orderly fashion. I also did the swatch for the next KAL I am in.
My niece is getting married in March but I probably won't be at the wedding as it is going to be someplace hot. I am hoping to make here a cotton shawl for the wedding but it will be a surprise just incase I don't get it done. My sister is very happy especially as they are planning to start a family right away and make her a Grandmother.

1 comment:

  1. glad you are still around... i miss you... sheila

    ReplyDelete