Tuesday 30 June 2009

Jello

works wonders to help prevent sore muscles after an activity you are not used to. I am not too sore today but DH is insisting that I go buy elbow and knee pads.
DGD will be back this afternoon and we will go for a bike ride, probably to the park meanwhile I am going to do some knitting and wonder of wonders.............................. some house work. I have to do laundry and vacumn. The white dog hair on the mostly black carpet is driving me crazy .............................. well maybe crazier.
I also have some light grey wool that I want to dye yellow for a bag I am making. I really need to get it together....... it is noon.......I am not dressed.............. I just finished breakfast and I am playing on this silly machine.

Oh it is so nice to be retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment