Tuesday 15 December 2009

Moving

furniture. When I am stressed I either move furniture or clean. Today I decided to change the living room furniture................
Like most everything else I do in this house it is not a one day project. The main furniture is moved but there is still "STUFF" to deal with.................. baskets and baskets and baskets of yarn and baskets and baskets of fibre ,,,,,,,,,,, three spinning wheels.............books, books and more books...........plus library books. This does not include Bill's "STUFF" or Shelby's "STUFF".................... not to mention dog "STUFF".
This is one sure way to get the room clean and sorted so I can put up the Christmas tree................ Plus the Christmas Village and the Christmas Snow globes ................. I love to wind them all up at the same time as it drives my Childrens "NUTS".......
.........they all play different tunes.

Here are photos of some of the things I have been working on:
This is a cowl and the pattern is my very own design.............. the very poor photo is mine too



Fingerless mitts I made using the Mermaid Sock pattern



Maine Morning Mitts



Swallow tail Shawl



Slam Bam Thank you Lamb Cowl



Hat and Cowl for a wee one . I need to look up the name of the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment