Wednesday 10 March 2010

a Baby , a green monkey and dishclothes

Well yesterday Shelby and I went with Jill when she had her Ultrasound. My new Grandchild is a girl. She is going to be named after two of her Great Grandmothers, my Mother and Bill's Mother. She will be Elizabeth Nancy Bonter. Shelby is delighted as she didn't want a brother...
As her choice of something knitted from Grandma Shelby wants a GREEN MONKEY in LIME GREEN.
My Eldest Daughter who could have picked anything wants DISHCLOTHES AND TEATOWELS. I have lots of dishclothe patterns but have never knit tea towels .............................I would have knit her dishclothes and something else ...........but NO .......she wants DISHCLOTHES. Oh well time to dig out the cotton yarn................ and I know exactly where it is in THE ROOM. I can even get there without falling over stuff...........SURPRISE.
Have finished a hat to go with the tension mittens.


"Bella Mittens " for Brianne

No comments:

Post a Comment