Monday 1 March 2010

More medals

And here they are:






Must say I really enjoyed the Real Olympics, much more than I thought. The Hockey games almost did me in and I don't normally watch hockey. ................. I quit watching hockey as there used to be more fighting than hockey .....................
As a friend used to say...."It was like you went to a fight and a hockey game broke out"

The opening and closing ceremonies were great but the Atheletes were amazing. I have never been so proud to be a Canadian. The sea of red we saw in downtown Vancouver was just great.

My mad knitting has sort of come to an end although I still have my Lace Pooling Scarf to finish. and a second mitten.

3 comments:

  1. LOL. I don't think I could stand to watch hockey games regularly. My DH told me I looked frazzled after yesterday's - it was really tense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your "medals". What a knitting athlete you are. Something for me to aspire to.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your knitting medals! I agree about the hockey statement - "go to a fight..." too funny - great way of putting it!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete