Wednesday 12 January 2011

SNOW

Well we had 2-3 inches of snow last night but then it started raining and we now have slush.  It is so disappointing as I didn't get to do any sledding. On the other hand it means the Gals will come to knitting tonight.  Usually the lower mainland shuts down if we get any amount of snow because most people don't seem to know how to drive in the type of snow we get (wet and very slippery).
 Terry Fox statue in front of the Terry Fox Library in Port Coquitlam,BC

Update on the Wee Sock Scrimmage:- I have a photo of my sock with a local landmark and a stranger.
I still have a few more photos to post for extra points.

Just an update about the Poopy day, that evening Shelby phoned me to say her Mum was throwing up and would I come over.  Jill was fine when I arrived but I stayed for a while and went home about 9:00.

Jill was planning on weaning the baby before her heart surgery but the baby is weaning herself.  She hates to go to sleep and connects breast feeding with going to sleep because Jill lies down with her to nurse when Elizabeth is sleepy.  She also doesn't like it when you lay her down on your lap or in your arms. She gets mad and just screams........................... who would think a six month old would have a temper like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment