Sunday 6 November 2011

Yes I know

I know that it has been 2 months since I wrote anything.  Yes I have been busy.  October was very busy with a weekend in Whistler with the ABBA gals, a spinning retreat in Cache Creek and a quilting retreat in Surrey.
Jill and the Baby come for Breakfast every morning and Shelby comes on the days she doesn't have school. Needless to say I don't get much done in the mornings.  I have had the flu for the last few days and
missed quilting with Jackie and Wednesday night Knitting at the pool hall.  I have been trying to knit an easy cowl and have frogged at least four times. My brain is not functioning well.   I am feeling better so will hopefully be back to NORMAL Soon.






 I have had two lovely parcels in the mail.  One from a bookmark swap and one from a wee sock swap.

I of course was late mailing my parcels, so being in a hurry I forgot to take photos.

That's it for now. I need to go have a nap. Details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment