Sunday 4 December 2011

Darn it

I am sick ..................... I have this cold flu thing and had to cancel quilting and a dinner party.  I have spent the best part of the last 2 days in bed sleeping.  The Mistress of Mayhem and Ms Chaos have been here.  Ms Chaos has been very quiet and well behaved lately but the Mistress of Mayhem has left the usual trail
behind.
I can't afford to be ill, as the place starts to look like a disaster.  I got DD to help me take out the garbage that was over running the house and I managed to do a few dishes before I played out.
My Christmas knitting and quilting is not progressing very well so people may get partially finished presents with notes that say return to sender if you would like this finished.
That is all for today ................ I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment