Wednesday 14 December 2011

Feeling better

I was feeling much better by my Birthday, Thank Goodness ........................ who wants to be ill on their Birthday.   Had Cake at knit night that Doris made .  Oh my gosh but it was good.  Doris also made me the most beautiful silk scarf with beads.  I will try to get a photo up soon.  Jill and the girls came over on my Birthday and made dinner so that was a lovely present,  DH gave me a gorgeous Amber necklace. I had Birthday wishes from my son and his wife as well as phones calls from all my siblings.  Still have a couple of Birthday celebrations to come.

Monday we all had dinner at Cory and Aaron's to celebrate her Birthday. Aaron bought her new gold earrings and a Chihuahua  puppy.  It is white and very cute.   They now have three dogs.

I am madly knitting things for Christmas. Who knows if I will be done in time.................... it would be novel ........................ I am usually late with things.

This week is the week to put up the Christmas tree and I am going to try and put some lights up outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment