Monday 22 October 2012

Pants

Well I don't know about you but I hate hemming pants and I always  ................... I mean always have to hem new pants as they are tooooooo long  except for one pair of jeans I have.  Mind you  i think they were capris for a very tall person.  Now you need to sit down .................. are you sitting????
Today I hemmed 4 .......... yes four pairs of jeans.  Two of the pairs have been waiting a year.  Mind you I had to hem some of them as my favorite jeans are beginning to look like the ripped ones the teenagers wear ................ hum  wonder if I can find a teenager who would like to buy them.
After I finished hemming the 4 pairs of jeans I found two more pairs that need hemming............ Didn't even remember that I owned that many pairs. I guess I should hem these as well.
I was quilting in my sewing room but had to take a break while the iron heated up so that is why the pants got hemmed.
Finished a hat for a charity group we support and have almost finished my 'Sunflower Shawl" designed by Sue Berg

I am trying to get some projects ready to take to the quilting retreat this weekend, so more sewing tomorrow and will probably hem my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment