Saturday 17 November 2012

Stranger things have happened but not many

well today I managed to put together three parcels and 4 cards.  Took them to the Post office and MAILED them.  They didn't sit on the table for a week or two ...................... they didn't travel in my purse for a month ................ they just went from being  put in envelops and mailed. I mean this all happened on the same day.
On other fronts I seem to have done a lot of baby sitting this week.  Cory has whooping cough and is off work for up to 2 months.  Bill has the flu and I am tired .................... I wonder why?????
Wednesday I received this lovely parcel in the mail.  The wee swap was that a spinner sent hand-spun yarn to their partner and received a wee hand-knit sock from said yarn in return. This is what my partner Wendy sent me.

OH OH I forgot to but the socks in one of the cards.  Will have to do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment