Tuesday 7 October 2014

Sharing is not always fun

DD#2 has  a cold that she is sharing.  My dear Mum-in-law always says "sharing is fun" but I disagree this time .............. She and I usually agree on things.  The DGD#3 is sneezing and sniffing.  I have started my inhalers and will take an antihistamine ASAP .  I am too busy too be sick.
Went to VGH yesterday for Bill's pre-visit.  They showed a video of what to expect and what preparations need to be made.  It was very informative and DH seems to feel better about the up coming surgery.

I am working on DGD#2's sweater,  she has been very pleasant to me lately so feel more inclined to knit for her,  besides she has a BD coming up.  Tried the partly knitted sock on DGD#3 who thought it was too small until I explained it wasn't finished .......... She then OKAYED the socks (Miss Bossypants)

1 comment:

  1. Had my Ex over to the hospital today myself. Another chemical 'Stress Test'. He hates it all. Apparently they asked him WHY he was there if he doesn't have any angina. Just stresses him out for the whole day!!! I had to have a nap after it all ended. Glad I don't have your cold though. Hope it clears up for Bill's surgery.

    ReplyDelete