Thursday 21 February 2008

Photos as I promised

This morning I took photos of the house and some of my new fibre acquisitions .................. I am sure glad the computer can spell otherwise you wouldn't be able to read this. I definitely need more coffee or something................. this morning. As you can tell I am still unpacking and organizing. This will probably take at least a month or more. There is no photo of the bedroom as DH is still asleep and I don't think he would appreciate me waking him up to take pictures of the room. I will take a photo later so you can see the Pooh and Tigger decorations on the wall.................................. DGD thinks we need to paint. What do you think?//.............. It isn't every adult that has Pooh and Tigger on the walls of their bedroom.................... LOL


















Well this has definitely been a fibre week ........ Monday - quilting at Jackies, Tuesday - Weavers and Spinners guild meeting, Wednesday- Sock Knitting. I could go to Knitting at Knitopia tonight but DH is starting to feel neglected ............. poor man.
Oh yes I received swap blocks from Susan in Australia and they are gorgeous .......... don't you agree. I took photos of my new fibre acquisitions. Some is the yarn I bought at Knitopia last week and some is my recycled yarn I acquired a while back.














OH YEAH -----I found my Dear Jane and Quilted Diamonds books in a BOX of all places...................... what a surprise ................ the guild library books were there as well. I am a very happy woman.Oh yes and I used a gift card to buy a knitting book I have wanted for quite a while...................... Socks-Socks-Socks. I am going to try those goofy multidirectional funky socks ............I can't remember the name and I am too lazy to standup and get the book off the couch. Guess what --------------THE SUN IS SHINING AGAIN TODAY . I don't know about other people but I definitely have more energy when the sun is shining. Well I am off to look for boxes that need unpacking.....................have a great day everyone and I hope the sun us shining on you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment