Friday 23 April 2010

Multi-tasking

I think I am loosing my ability to Multi-task. I was putting Dear Jane blocks in my album when I ran out of pages so................
I head for the ROOM to get my other DJ binder. Going through the kitchen I notice Charlie wants out so I let him out and while I am at the door I notice the re-cycling needs to go out. I take the re-cycling out and am bugged again by the dryer lint
stuck to the steps................... go in get a knife ............... scrap the lint off the steps. ................Charlie and I go back in the house. I notice the dryer is not running but the washer is.................... now there are clothes in the dryer but not in the washer.....................the dirty laundry is in the laundry basket in the kitchen........I turn on the dryer........put the clothes in the washer ........................ go into the living room and sit down to write on my blog about this........... I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THE ROOM FOR THE DEAR JANE BINDER

I THINK I AM LOOSING IT......................... I am going to get the Dear jane binder now.

1 comment:

  1. You're also losing your ability to blog!! This is a new month, you know.

    ReplyDelete