Sunday 10 October 2010

Done

I now have two giant slippers ready to felt tomorrow when the family is here. Now what to start??? I do have Christmas knitting to do but haven't decided what to make. .....................
needless to say this makes it very difficult to start anything. I do have a cotton sweater started and only have the short sleeves left to do so maybe I will do that. Oh shoot .............. this is made of recycled yarn and I spun it and plied it to get the grist I wanted. Guess why I haven't started the sleeves................... I haven't done the spinning.
I also need to spin the sisalwe gotat lastfall's DSesrt Mesa retreat...................... I readlly wish I could type so I didn't have to keep fixing everything I do........... maybeIwill do some spinning or maybe I will jsut make some hot Chocolate and go to bed. (I hope you can read this as I didn't fix any of the mistakes just as a demonstration of my poor typing skills).............. I don't seem to spell very well either.

No comments:

Post a Comment