Sunday 17 July 2011

Life and other things

Well things seem to be sort of returning to normal or at least what is normal for us.  The baby is having a "snit fit" at the moment but I think she needs a nap. It would also help if her older sister didn't bug her.

I am trying to work on quilts but things are not progressing as quickly as I would like.  There are people here a lot.  The weather is not cooperating  so I am not getting the outside work done.  The grass was out of control and  the back porch is full of "STUFF". Most of the "STUFF"is going to live somewhere else.
At least that is the plan..................... but plans around here don't always go as we would like.

 I don't have much to say here other than I am still in the land of the living.  I still seem to be recovering from 2 months of 24 hour baby care and 2 weeks of severe respiratory infection............... for some reason I don't seem to bounce back as quickly as I used to.  Some one told me it is because of my AGE............
IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't 'AGE' when babies go away or grow up or something like that?? What happened to the 'Golden Years' when you got to spend your days gardening, walking in pleasant places with picnic lunches, golfing, puttering with craft items, traveling, lunching with the girls or just plain doing what you want???

    ReplyDelete