Thursday 3 May 2012

Static

I have been getting static from several sources because I am not writing in my blog on a regular basis so I will try to write more frequently.
What has been keeping me so busy? Take a look at this!



Guess who the fool was that bought her the big "lego" blocks.....................................  In a moment of insanity I though they would be a good thing for her.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, right.   So I started putting blocks together and she got very annoyed with me and took them apart....................... apparently you aren't supposed to build anything with them ..............They are for scattering all over the house.  She took as many as she could carry into the kitchen and with a great grin dropped them on the floor and went to get more.  The bin is not foe blocks ....................... don't you know it is for wee ones to climb in and out. If you look very closely at the first photo you will see some of her rocks (black ones).

The dog has had diarrhea in the knit night on the living room carpet ...................... A lovely thing to wake up to in the morning.

I took myself out of "Sock Madness" as I had too many other things to do.  I finished Aaron's quilt and I would show you a photo but I forgot to take one.  I will try to remember to take photos of the next ones I finish. 

I am trying to finish my April shawl made out of my handspun.  It is a silk and merino yarn. Fibre was bought from Sharon at "Homespun Haven"

I an spinning sock yarn on my Louet and will ply it on my woolhouse wheel once I finish the third ply.

THE ROOM is a mess as usual.  I did do some quilting in there on the weekend and tidied a little. .......... it is not really noticeable as it needs to be tidied  A LOT!   I think the quilting and knitting fairies have been in there making a mess.

Then there is the rest of the house that is really getting out of control.............






No comments:

Post a Comment