Monday 14 July 2008

The mouse ate a hole ................

in it .................. look at it ............................. this is one of the socks I am knitting for Bill. This sock was almost finished ......... I was on the ribbing ........................ and there is a HOLE............ DH said "Just mend it. I don't mind." MEND IT ........I haven't even finished knitting it ............. I hate mending at the best of times never mind mending a sock I haven't even finished knitting. I mean who wants to mend something before you finish making it. No I am going to rip it out and start over on this sock. The 2nd sock is started and has not been gnawed on by a mouse. I checked.......



































Last week was busy. Shelby was here for three days and 2 nights at the being of the week. She manages to keep me very busy. One night (not a Shelby night) I was sitting chatting with Bill when my phone made this funny noise. I checked it out and it said WNK........................ I looked at him and said WNK ................................... read BLANK LOOK on my face. He said "Wednesday Night Knitting "........................... OOOOOOHHHH my gosh I forgot what day it was. I quickly made dinner and off I went to WNK. I took my goddess mystery shawl and 1 ball of blue sock yarn. I can't find the other ball of blue yarn but I know it is in THE ROOM. I worked on the sock as I couldn't work on my shawl. I left the PATTERN AT HOME. What can I say.

Thursday night was fibre night at Knitopia. Sharon and Gail were supposed to meet me there but neither of them came. Sharon was worried about the wind and I forget Gail's reason. I had fun anyway.

Nothing eventful Friday or Saturday.
Sunday Iris, Gail and I got together to do fabric embellishment. Here are the 2 items I worked on. They are going to be postcards when I am finished.

































This is my Slow Bee 1 shawl. I have just finished clue 4. Clue 5 is a little shorter than clue 4 but there are more stitches to each row. I don't know if I will ever catch up on this KAL but I will get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment