Tuesday 8 July 2008

You can't make some-mores with crackers

I got up this morning to the smell of some thing burnt. I thought at first it was my dressing gown retaining the smell of burnt supper from last night. I was really annoyed with myself for doing that. I haven't burnt supper for years. In fact the last time I can remember was when I was pregnant with my son Che who is now 37. In my last month of that pregnancy I burnt some part of dinner every night.............................. For those that are wondering NO I AM NOT PREGNANT........... I maybe slightly crazy but I am not totally out of my mind. At 61 I would shoot myself if I was pregnant........... No I take that back ....... I am such a bad shoot I would get some one like Glen to shoot me. He's a really good shot................... anyway back to the some-mores. Shelby was up before me and thought she would try to make some-mores with crackers, marshmallows and chocolate chips. The problem occurred when she put the in the microwave for 2 minutes. The glass dish is now soaking in the hopes that everything will come off............. Shelby has remarked that she will have to tell her friend Paulina, that you can't make some-mores with crackers.
My Slow bee mystery shawl is progressing slowly as is my goddess knits anniversary shawl.

This is the Anniversary Shawl but it is more purple than blue in real life.











I have plans to make a dragon shawl out of the re-cycled red silk and I found another merino sweater to re-cycle. This one is "Chocolate brown", no plans for it as yet. Too bad I can't knit as fast as I can think of new patterns to do.
On the quilting front I have 2 1/2 out of 10 blocks done for Rosa and nothing else done. I figure if I can at least get my machine set up in the craft room I might get some more quilting done.............................. I do have a new plan on how to tackle that room. I really have to do something as DH wants the floor loom out of the kitchen........ imagine that........

No comments:

Post a Comment