Tuesday 11 November 2008

Another rainy day

Well my friend Molly and I spent the day together. We did a little shopping and went out for lunch. There were too many people out today so we came back to my house for tea. Usually we visit the 2nd hand stores searching for treasures but not today. Today Molly got a four in one George Foreman grill and I got a set of dominos, another knitting book and a calendar.
Leda had to come as she hates to be left home by herself but she wasn't real pleased about having to stay in the car while we shopped.

I made Chicken noodle soup for supper last night and I think that is on the menu again tonight as I am feeling lazy today.......

I know this isn't really a change from other days but I think it is due to the weather lately.
I am working on the Teddy bear for Shelby for Christmas, socks, fingerless gloves and a few other things. The dog and I go for 2 short walks every day so I am getting more exercise than I was. Leda doesn't like the rain so thinks we should go home as soon as she has done her business.................... lazy dog....... she is definitely more Chihuahua than Jack Russell terrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment