Monday 8 December 2008

It was wonderful

For my Birthday, Bill sent Margaret and I to see "Celtic Thunder" in Everett Washington. It was absolutely wonderful especially as Margaret had never heard them before. She took me to dinner before the show at "Anthony's". We had some really good seafood with a glass of wine and then off to the show. Back to Margaret's about 11:00 and she had to get up a 5:00, she got me up about 7:00 and I headed home about 8:00. I needed a nap because I haven't slept well the last 3 nights.
I am getting the DVD for Christmas and so is Shelby. She was not very happy that she couldn't come to the show.
My son phoned to wish me Happy Birthday as did my youngest brother. Inge came over and brought me a little gift .......... its a thimble with a dragon on it. Oh yes and I mustn't forget the gift from Margaret............. 3 Dragon plates.......... my collection grows...........HURRAH..............I do love DRAGONS.
I have finished the Shelby Christmas Bear and a hat for Brianne this week. Still working on socks and fingerless gloves. May try to do a few scarves as well.
Oh Shelby had the dog while I was gone and didn't really want to give her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment