Monday 26 January 2009

Lazy day

It was a very lazy day today. Last night we went and saw Twilight. Let's just say it is a low budget movie. When we came out of the theater it was 30 below. I knew that before we checked ........................ my body remembered that feel.... bbbburrrrrrrr
I don't remember what time we all went to bed but it was earlier than 3:00 am (that was Saturday or should I say Sunday).
Today Che left for work about 3:00 pm and I soaked in their huge bath tub with all the jets going. I just lay back and read my book. Except for getting water all over when I turned the jets on as there as 4 jets behind me ..........

Liz and I had soup and sandwiches for supper and then watched "Mama Mia". It was very good I could watch that again. Liz has this funny orange cat named Barney who doesn't meow but squeaks like a mouse when he wants something. He is very affectionate though.
Tomorrow I am driving Liz to work so I can have her car for the day. I am going to one of the wool shops , maybe two just depending on how things go.
I have made two pairs of mitts, one for Liz and one for Rhyann (her DGD). Oh Yes I finished a pair of fingerless gloves that I think are going to be for me. I have made myself three pairs so far but end up giving them away.
I am loving the bright sunny days and don't really mind the cold.................... IT IS NOT RAINING.
We may go to Roae Cottage farm on the weekend but don't know if I should tell Dotty. I don't know if I have enough money or enough luggage to bring back the things she may want as she apparently has a list.
Well that's it for tonight as I have to go to bed at a decent hour as I have to get up at 7:00 am............. not something I am used to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment