Friday 14 August 2009

Dreaming

Wednesday morning I woke up at 5:45 ................... tooooooooo early to get up so I go back to sleep and I am having this really weird dream. There are several people in the dream but one particularly nasty man. He is saying all sorts of derogatory things about the children so I knocked the wine glass out of his hand (he poured this himself without being invited) and told him to get out of my house. I said if he ever came back I would punch him square in the mouth. Now those of you who know me realize that I don't hit people. Well later in the dream this guy comes back and I line myself up and start punching him. The dog is barking and there is yelling and I can't move my arms .............................. DH is saying "WAKE UP!!... KAREN ...... WAKE UP" .................... He is holding my wrists and doesn't let them go until he is sure I am awake.................................
I had punched him right in the head ................................... I couldn't believe I had done that.................... he said he wasn't hurt but I don't know that I believed him as my hand hurt. He said " I have told you not to hit any one in the head .... you will only hurt your hand. Then Wednesday night I apparently was kicking him in my sleep ........................ he did sleep with me again last night but said he may have to put some sort of barrier in between us to protect himself if I keep beating on him .................... He is still asleep so I don't know if I am sleeping on the couc tonight or not !!!!!!!

I realized I hadn't posted the photo of the felted bag I made. The two shades of red yarn are recycled from a thrift store sweater.





This is some of the paper that Iris and I made earlier this month............... or was it in July ...................... the time just seems to fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment