Monday 10 August 2009

Spinny broad

My DH sometimes calls me a spinny broad and last night I really was. About 11:30 pm I bent down to pick sometime up off the floor .................... not that that is unusual in this house..................... but was really dizzy when I stood up........... that is unusual. I sat down but it wasn't much better so I decided to go to bed. I didn't tell DH as he gets all goofy about these things and would want to take me to emergency. WARNING do NOT allow him to take you to emergency unless you are dying and have no other choice.............. but that is another story. This morning I am fine and I think I know what the problem was. Yesterday was the day to fill my weekly pill holder, reminder, plastic thingy, so I did. This morning I go to take my pills and there is a BLACK one in my container ............ in fact there is SIX ................ yes SIX black pills in my container. ARRRRUUUUUGHHHHH that means that yesterday there were SEVEN black pills in my container and I swallowed one. I don't take black pills. I look very carefully at the pills......................................................... every thing is there but the Salmon Oil and there are these BLACK pills that aren't supposed to be there. THEY ARE DH's PILLS FOR HIS PROSTRATE. I don't need those ...................... I don't have a prostrate .......... How did I manage to put black pills in my container instead of the LARGE YELLOWISH CAPSULES OF SALMON OIL. They are not the same size or colour. Anyway I guess the moral of this story is DON'T TAKE YOU HUSBANDS LITTLE BLACK PILLS or you really will be a dizzy broad.
I haven't been doing much knitting or quilting because ................. are you sitting down?????????????????????
I have been working on THE ROOM. I have been going through binders of patterns and magazines. I really have. I am down 8 yes EIGHT binders so far and 16 inches of magazines. (Most of the magazines will go to our quilting group so I will still get to have access to them.) The living room and dining room are a total disaster as this is where I am sorting these things. I can't do it in THE ROOM as there is no room.
I looked at the two rooms yesterday and said this house is a mess. DH, the sweet man, looked around and said " I wouldn't say that. It's more like organized chaos." So here I am in this organized chaos with papers , binders, magazines( in and out of holders) trying very hard to downsize my patterns to something a person could do in two life-times instead of 4 life-times. Maybe one of these days I will get it down to what I can do in this lifetime but what fun would that be. Besides I would have to know when I was going to die and I don't want to know that at least not yet.

No photos again today but do you really want to see "organized chaos"?

No comments:

Post a Comment