Wednesday 22 August 2007

WHAT is this???

The Enabler has been at it again. This ITEM is from a garage sale. I don't know if the people selling it knew what it is but neither the Enabler nor I know. If anyone out there knows what this is please let me know.












I think my Housecleaning Virus is wearing off. I have only sorted some buttons and put things in one box in my craft room. I haven't washed the &@#$X@#!~ kitchen floor TODAY but I should. This evening when it is cooler I am going to wash out the fridge and the oven in the trailer as DH says he has some one who is interested in buying it.
As far as projects I still have 2 pairs of socks to finish. I need to make 2 DJ blocks for Joyce and 3 for Susan (the instigator).
I am putting the last touches on a block I am testing for Sandy and am knitting my M3 stole. Later today I am going to try to start the Bookmark KAL that is in progress. I suppose I aught to do the dishes and a load of laundry, RATS.

No comments:

Post a Comment