Sunday 26 October 2008

Fun day

Iris came over this morning for our "Multi-media Group", no one else joined us but we had fun anyway. We tried different things with Angelica............. it is shiny fibres that fuse together when heated. Here are some not very good photos of what I did.


We used coins, buttons and other things to try and get the image on the agelica. It worked but doesn't show up well in the photos.

These silk flowers are in between 2 layers of angelica.



Feathers and thread with the angelica

All the stuff I did together on Bill's chair.
Now I have to figure out what I am going to do with these things I made. Gail missed out on the fun because her memory is bad.

Yesterday I was standing on the little step ladder I use in the house trying to get the crock pot off the top shelf. As I was pulling it off the shelf I thought "Oh oh I haven't got hold of the lid" This was right before the heavy glass lid landed on my head, bounced off and smash to smithereens on the floor. So there I was , standing on the ladder holding my head and saying "Yes I am alright" "Well maybe not" Bill put on his shoes, came and rescued me. There was glass all over the kitchen floor what a mess. Anyway I made soup with out the lid and the crock-pot works just fine. The lump on my head is down today and I will never have to worry about that glass lid again.
I am knitting socks for Christmas gifts and I am not sure what else I will do but time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment