Friday 24 October 2008

they're here!!!!

This morning my 160 Christmas siggies arrived and they are lovely. I am going to look through them carefully to see how many states they cover and what other countries. Bill and I are going to sit here and look at them all.
















Here is a photo of my purchases at the Spinning retreat. Just a few things I couldn't "LIVE WITH OUT".....................VBG.
How about my hand got stuck in the bag so I had to purchase the items?? HHHHHUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM........ the house needs more insulation!!!! The colours are Bill's favorite.......... no that won't work with anyone who knows Bill. OH LETS FACE IT ................... I just wanted it....... that's all.

















This is my piece from the Multi-media group. We are meeting at my house this Sunday so I will post that next week. I am not exactly sure what we are doing.


















This is THE ROOM. I unpacked 2 more boxes yesterday but who can tell. There is a floor in here .............. honest there is. I have walked on it and I have witnesses. I have decided that if I do 2 boxes everyday I will eventually see results. It will be slow but definitely faster than doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment