Monday 6 October 2008

Lazy day

Well I have been meaning to update this blog for the past week. The quilting retreat was great fun, lots of laughter, friendship, quilting, good food and wine. I only managed to take 3 photos before my batteries died. Then I left them to charge for the rest of the weekend. SO here are my 3 photos; 2 of Brigit modeling my Slow Bee 1 Shawl and 1 of Lisa having fun.





Lisa says she has decided that she isn't really a quilter just a designer and binder. She spent the best part of a day procrastinating before she finished up her Brother-in-Laws quilt. She also managed to quilt her tinner project.
I managed to sandwich the baby quilt, trimmed my international siggy blocks, finished signing my Christmas siggy blocks, made 4 small paper pieced pictures for cards and did a small lap quilt for Jackie to practice quilting.
The others also got a lot done so it was a very successful weekend. I won the door prize which was a Freckles pattern which contained 6 Angel blocks. I shared this with Brigit as she really wanted it. The girls say I can't put my name in next year as I have won three years in a row so I guess I will opt out and let someone else win.

No comments:

Post a Comment