Thursday 16 October 2008

One more sleep

Tomorrow Gail and I are off to Desert Mesa Spinning retreat. I am sorry to say that Sharon is unable to join us this time due to circumstances beyond her control. We will miss her.
I am making lists so that I hopefully don't forget anything. As usual I will probably take way too much but I wouldn't want to run out or get bored ................. LOL. Anyway I am really looking forward to this weekend'

As to my fibre projects, I have finished "the Bar Stool Commando Shawl" and it turned out well.


















Now I need to finish my Anniversary Shawl. I mailed "Slow Bee 1 " to my sister but haven't heard anything back yet, so I don't know if it has arrived yet.

I made 8 hats for the "Boomer Project" and have another on the needles but it is on hold until I have finished my Christmas knitting.















This is my partially finished multi-media project. It is only partly finished as I haven't quit figured out what to do with it.
















These are the small blocks I made on the quilting retreat last month. The PLAN is to quilt them and make them into Christmas cards. I really need to get off my butt and finish a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment