Tuesday 8 January 2008

I think it is Monday................

No ABBA dinner on Saturday darn .....darn ....darn......so we are doing brunch next weekend. Hurray more time to visit.
Well I think it is Monday but I am not sure. We have DJ , Cory's dog and he is not well. It may be constipation so without going into details we gave him some tablets and things seem to be moving.

"ACCORDING TO SHELBY"
we are not to worry as dogs go through stages and that is all this is. But it only happens to boy dogs not girl dogs.

I got a hair cut today , did two loads of laundry, some quilting, some knitting, bought some Kroy sock yarn on sale at Micheals,had a small melt down, a bath, chocolate and a glass of red wine. All in all it wasn't a bad day. OH yes we had snow.
I have finished another pair of socks and the beaded scarf. Will post photos probably tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Whew, my friend !!! It really is a good thing that you are retired........you certainly do not have any time in your life for a 9-5 job!

    ReplyDelete