Sunday 13 January 2008

Pity Party

No ABBA get together AGAIN. Today we were supposed to do a "lunchy-brunchy" thing at Glen and Margaret's but Lisa and Rene are renovating the bathroom, Sherri and Larry are looking after a sick child, Bill has bronchitis and I am coming down with a cold............. @&*#$^%@*()(&*@) DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was going to be a fun day but we have postponed it AGAIN until next Sunday. I think I am going to have a PITY PARTY .............. I'll go soak in the tub with a glass of wine, a bowl of popcorn, my book and feel sorry for myself...............

Remember I said I thought we were only going to have 30 boxes of books............................. I may have been mistaken.
I have packed 17 boxes , made 2 give away stacks of books about 30" high and I am only about half way there. Mind you that only adds up to 34 which is still less than 40 ................... right.
Well I think I have had enough coffee that I can go make some breakfast but need to watch the end of 'Bones" first.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I hope the packing is going well. There is something for you too see at my blog:

    http://360.yahoo.com/bmcgaunn

    ReplyDelete