Monday 16 February 2009

I saw the ring

Cory came over today to pick me up to go shopping for her Wedding dress. WE SAW HER RING and it is very large and beautiful. I will take a photo of it next time I see her. There is 3 large diamonds and a bunch of small ones.

We met my friend Molly in New Westminster and started shopping. OH MY GOSH we must have seen a zillion gowns................................. and some of them are really awful ................................I am sure they must suit some people but ......................aaaawwwwwwwwcccccckkkkkkkkkkk............................. I can't think who .............. but most of them were lovely.

Cory must have tried on at least 25 dresses. We found 5 that looked good on her and she liked but nothing that said "THIS IS IT". The other thing we found out is the larger sizes go first ............. now Cory wears a 12 but she had to try on a 16 to get enough room in the bust. You would think that they would make wedding dresses a little larger than the normal size rather than smaller. Mind you maybe Cory is a 16 bust and a 12 waist and hip. Friday we go again and hopefully we will be successful. We all went home very tired. I am not sure why but watching some one try on wedding dresses is almost as tiring as trying them on.

Can you believe that I did 3 postings today ......................... must be a record.

No comments:

Post a Comment