Wednesday 4 February 2009

THEY TOOK IT.................

It was my own fault because I forgot about stuff in containers ................................................... but it was MY HONEY that Deb and Chris gave me. I was so annoyed because the security person was no help at all in fact if I took his advice I would have missed my plane............................................. irritating man. I told him some one should take it home as It is very good honey. Maybe I can get Deb to send me some more.

Here are some photos of my son and his fiance, plus my purchases at the Golden Willow. If you are a knitter and you go to Regina you HAVE to go that shop. They have wonderful spinning and knitting supplies.

This is Liz ............... she is a little crazy but lovable.



My eldest child and only son, Che.



Juanita took this picture of me having my first (and last) Pizza Pop. They couldn't believe I had never had one.


My purchases at the yarn shops minus the books.



These are my suitcases when I left. The small blue case has my clothes and I thought I would be able to leave the sports bag with Che and only have 2 pieces of luggage going home ......................................... NO .............................. Che and Liz sent so many things back with me that even my coat pockets were bulging


These are my finished projects minus a photo of the gold mitts I gave to Liz.
I made these for me and then gave them to Liz but they are a little big for her so I left them for Shannon and made the gold ones for Liz. I finished them just before I went out the door to catch the plane so there is no photo.

Mitts for Rhyann from the leftovers from my fingerless gloves.

Bill's socks.


My fingerless gloves
.

It was a wonderful trip and a rather tearful goodbye for me but I am happy to be home. Hopefully I will see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment