Saturday 14 February 2009

Photos of purchases and presents from the spinning retreat

This fiber is actually more rust than red. It is BFL that will end up as a hat or scarf or gloves or.....................

BFL that I spun at the retreat.

This is green BFL plied with a rayon thread but I need to put more twist in it as you can see.

This silk hankie was part of my door prize along with spinning oil and stitch markers all in a nice re-usable bag.

This was my gift from the gift exchange. Isn't she lovely and did you notice the quilt on her back.


Well it is now 5:30 am and I think I will go back to bed and see if I can get more sleep.

1 comment:

  1. ooooo, how lovely it is. the sheep.
    mieke from the netherlands. my siggy is comming !

    quiltmieke50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete