Friday 6 March 2009

A Great Aunt

I am going to be a Great Aunt, not that I haven't always been a great aunt but now I will offically have the title. My Wendy sister's daughter Koren and DH Mike are expecting in November. Wendy is very, very, very happy to become a Grandmother.

Wednesday night at the pool hall Glady's and I did a swap- she wanted some stitch markers for some friends so offered to trade her rainbow cowl for stitch markers. We both went away happy.

Thursday night I went to Knitopia for the evening .............. it was a very quiet night but fun. I am to the half-way point on the Queen of the Earth stole and it is looking very nice, even if I do say so myself.

Today was a rather quiet day which was nice.I didn't get a lot done but that is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment