Sunday 29 March 2009

MY NOSE IS RUNNING

I never thought I would be happy to say my nose was running but it means my sinuses are draining. I had most of the day without a headache. I missed quilting yesterday ................................ forgot about it completely. I was so miserable the only thing I did was go for a few groceries. Now that was a challenge ........... .................. my car doors are being difficult AGAIN. I forgot to tell Jill NOT to lock the doors with the button but to use the key so now getting into the car is a challenge.

The key will not open the drivers door so okay I will get in the passenger side right ..........................WRONG........ I put the key in the passenger door it won't even turn. Okay go to the driver's side and try to open it, put the key in and it unlocks all the doors but the DRIVER'S DOOR ....................... go around to the passenger side and get in ................... climb over the stick shift and get behind the wheel. I drive to the store, lock all the doors ..................... I know , I know, I still have to get out of the car but you can only lock all the doors from the driver's door so I ........................... climb over the stick shift, unlock the passenger door, get out, lock the passenger door and close it. So I finish the shopping and put the bags in the back door ( I drive a subaru wagon - still white). Here we go again, unlock doors from the drivers side, go to passenger side , unlock passenger door, open passenger door, get out, lock passenger door, close door, groceries out of back and into the house. I am exhausted. Bill makes us dinner.

Tuesday morning Morris is going to fix the locks for me again. This is a pain in the butt ................. especially if I am not careful climbing over the stick shift.

The fingerless gloves were for my Janice sister but I couldn't say anything as she reads this blog. Today she and her DH were here and I gave them to her. She was very pleased.

The dog got a thorn in her paw today and as you may or may not know she doesn't like to be picked up but she wouldn't let me look at her paw. I finally managed to pick her up and Jim got hold of her foot and was able to pull out the thorn ............. ..................... what a production ................... the neighbour though we were killing her. She is fine now in fact she was fine when I put her down........ silly animal. She just get so scared when you touch her feet.

Well my Mermaid socks have become Mermaid gloves with no fingers. Did I already write that ???? Oh well I think it is time to go to bed its 11:00 pm and I am tired.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a bad day but I have to admit that the way you tell it is really funny.

    ReplyDelete